Hi Friends This Is Kranthi !!! Welcome To Techno Stuff!!! $ We Provide All the E-Stuff Requested By You Thank U $

I am not opt out of Movies:Nayanatara

Miffed with the media reports that she is planning to quit from films, Nayanatara said she soon would be accepting more films in Tamil and Telugu. Off late there have been rumors that the actress is planning to get married to her lover Prabhudeva this year-end and she is not signing any new movies.

“I am currently busy with Kannada and Malayalam films. Once I finish them, I would sign some more projects in Tamil and Telugu. I don’t want to comment on my personal life, though,” she said. Nayantara added: “And regarding me signing new films or quit acting is entirely my decision and I don’t wish to make any statement now. I will speak when the right time comes”.Source:Telugucinema

0 comments: